Sunday, January 24, 2010

The BIG game---Can they do it?

Here is to you purple and gold. My crew is all ready for the big game and have
definitely dressed for the occassion.

Dad and Jerrin are bellied up to the bar as the game is about to start. We enjoyed the game over at Hackmann's. Marc just finished the bar in his basement and was excited to have people over. Great job Marc, it loooks great.

These two goofs decided to take a break from the fun and watch a movie.
Trust me it didn't last long.

Now it was Gracie's turn to support her daddy. I still do not like the fact that she has decided to wear the purple and gold. She was my only hope and I guess that is gone now too.


Things started getting pretty intense durig the game, so Joel needed to sit down for a bit. The next three photos give a good description of Marc's Man Cave. There are three televisions in the basement, all within 50 feet of each other. and yes they were all in use.

TV #1

TV #2

And back behind the bar. Bar $3
Now by this time, Jaylen was getting pretty silly and needed togo to bed. He hadn't slept all day and when this photo was taken it was almost halftime. Shortly after, I decided to take the kids home and enjoy the game at our house, so dad and his buddies could watch the game by themselves and yell when they needed to. (Boy am I glad that I did).

This was Jaylen about 5 minutes later. We got inside, took off our gear, and then I turned around to grab a diaper. When I came back around, Jay was sleeping. No lie, he had fallen to sleep that easily. It was a pretty hard day for Vikings littleest fan.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! So much better... I would have never noticed the three TVs in the man cave without your description! Love you...

    ReplyDelete