Sunday, August 1, 2010

So far behind!!

I apologize to all of our family and friends that are waiting to see an entry from all of the things our family has been up to this past month. It sure has been a busy one.
Since my last post here are just a few of the things that have kept us so busy.
1. Gabi and Gaven came to visit
2. Summerfest
3. John's Legion team are Section Tournament Champions and onto State
4. International Family Bowling Tourney in Dallas
5. State Legion Champions
6. Mom started in her classroom
7. Jaylen's first days at his "new" daycare

and now starting today the Legion Team will be starting their next level of baseball at the Regional Tournament in Le Seur, MN

I promise to catch up on my blog as soon as I can. Remember I do try to date them in order so you may have to look back past a few old entries to find the new ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment