Monday, February 1, 2010

One of our very favorite people.

As I am writing this entry on our family blog, I do so in honor of someone that is very special to all of us. She is many things to us and has recently had the wind knocked out of her sails a bit. I want her to know that we love her very much and no matter what happens she will always be SUCCESSFUL in our eyes. I wish that I had a photo for each and every life she has touched or even for every different adventure that she has taken, but I don't. I can only document what I have. Understand, that I could add so many more things to this list, and this just gives you a taste of who she really is. If you have never met Jen, hopefully this gives you a preview of the kind of person that you have truly missed knowing. Here are just a few of the words that would describe our sister, Auntie, and friend.

Beautiful inside and out
daughter and friend
Corona lover
Confident
a true North Dakota girl
always ready for some late night Smores
animal lover
patient and kind
Goal setter
marathon runner
family memory catcher (photographer)
entrepeneur
teacher (sorry best I had)
silly
baseball lover
proudest Antie ever and biggest supporter
sister and just one of the girls
You have so much to offer the world and so many adventures await you. You have went to other countries to help children and families in need, helped to make home lives of children better and have fought for their rights. As a teacher you have instilled a love of reading in each and every one of your students both young and old. Your professionalism and your love of learning has made you a top notch instructor. Keep your options clear and let the doors open and you will soon be on another adventure. God has you in his hands and he will truly guide you on your path.

I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow.... I'm speechless. Thank you, so very much, for all of your love and support, and for reminding me of how lucky I am even in this very dreary time!!!! I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete