Saturday, January 1, 2011

It has been a long time!!!!!

WOW, it has been a very LONG time since I have entered a new post to our blog. As I looked at the 2010 posts I giggled, laughed, cried and even screamed while looking at a few, but the biggest thing I noticed is that I had 8 posts, yes 8, that I had started but yet never finished. I could not believe it. I got a little behind when school started this fall so I decided I would go through adding all of the photos, but wait to do the words until things slowed down, but little did I know that I would be sitting here on the first day of not only a new month, but a new year with nothing more finished. So I need to get moving a make this new year full of posts and memories. I do have to admit that it will be much easier now that the Baumgarten Santa brought our family a camera. I have lived without one for a long time, just borrowing Colleen's to capture our memories. Now it is all up to us, I can not wait.
On another note, I can not lie and say that I am not happy to see most of 2010 go on it's little merry way. This past year has been full of challenges for our family both with happy endings and ones that broke our hearts. So with a new year upon us I make a pledge to not only make this a place to update everyone with many photos of the happenings in our lives but to make it a place that my kids will love to visit, to look back on the memories we have shared. I always think that my posts need to be a certain way following in the footsteps of others, but I know that I have to make it mine/ours, whether they be simple, long, or even not understood by others, it will be ours, The Baumgarten Crew.
Here's to a new year full of simplicity, love, faith, and giving! Hoping this year is full of as many good things as this last has given unto us... and for all of us who faced loss in our family, my our hearts be filled with memories and our tears be those of Joy. (Thank you MIss Emily.)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am SO glad you are back! And, I can't wait to read you being you! love you!

    ReplyDelete