Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My True Blessings

It was my goal at Christmas, when we had our entire Baumgarten family together, to have someone come and take our family photos. My sister Jen loves taking photos, but obviously if she is the one taking the majority of them, she is not often in one herself. I wanted the whole family and especially one of the six of us. This fall really opened my eyes to the fact that our lives really can change in a matter of moments. Time is flying by so fast that I wanted to make sure we took advantage of our time together.
So this is a post about a few of the true blessings in my life. If any one knows me at all, I live for my family and my children. Sometimes it is not always a good thing, because I tend to lose touch with myself at times, but I truly would not change it for the world. I love my family, my husband, and my children more than life itself. These photos will speak for themselves, but you will not be able to miss the smiles, laughter, and love that truly shined while we took them. (I did not edit these at all, so they are directly from the photographer. I will leave it up to my sista to pull them in a little closer for us.)








Two peas in a pod
This photo brought tears to my eyes. I love it!!!!
The Baumgarten Girls
The Baumgarten Boys
The Baumgarten Family

Papa, Granny and the kids
Dad and his kids
Mom and the kids

This is how our morning went start to finish, in exactly this order. The morning was perfect; only a few grumbles, cooperative children, smiles, laughter, love, and good memories made.
Amy you truly did an amazing job despite the frigid weather and blowing wind, you made it work and I thank you. I/We will always cherish these photos of Christmas 2010.
Here is a link to my sister in law Jen's blog. She is an amazing writer, who shared more photos of the adults. If you try to keep up with our family blog you may want to bookmark hers too as it many times surrounds our family too.

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love the one of the kids together, it truly is precious;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana I really appreciate it. I was after at least a couple of good ones and I was definitely happy with what we got. It was a great morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite post ever! Awesome job Erin! The pictures are amazing! I don't know if there could be a neater picture than the one of the kids...wow...gives me goose bumps!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Pics Erin... and family! I agree with Dana and Kelly... that one of the four of the kids is PRICELESS!!!! Love them ALL! Thanks for sharing! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly and Tanya. It was a very fun morning, with lots of smiles. Amy did a great job considering how very cold it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gramma and Grampa saw them (I think Colleen Ann showed them??? Maybe they just saw mine - does she know about your blog?) Anyway - Gramma said, "They were just perfect! Absolutely perfect!" and Grampa said, "Yeah - all except that raggedy barn!" :) I explained that the raggedy barn was part of what made it so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete