Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lessons Learned

I would like to share some pretty special memories with you, but you will need to check them out on Jen's blog. Even though I was there to take in every moment of these priceless memories and watch my kids interact with their Great Papa, I did not capture the moments in photos as Auntie Jen did. http://jenbaum-laughoftenlovemuch.blogspot.com/2010/04/memories-on-farm.html
I can not even explain the bond these youngsters have with this special man. Our children love the time that is spent at the farm and each time we are there each one takes their own memories away from the moment. Whether it be to see the cattle, ride the lawn mower, or work in the field these kids love the farm!!! I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did. You will not be able to help but see the excitement, wonder, surprise, and love on these faces. Thank you Jen for once again capturing the moment so perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. You can borrow from my blog ANY TIME... I guess that's what I get for borrowing your children for so much of my inspiration, huh?!? :) love you.

    ReplyDelete