Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whatever works!!!!!!!!

The imagination of a two year old is always an interesting experience. You just never know what to expect! Tonight at the supper table Jaylen's imagination was on super overdrive. After we had dished up our plates, we began to visit and feast on the delicious meal in front of us, Angel Hair Pasta with Crab Alfredo Sauce. As we visited, Jaylen got quiet and started eating right along with us. Now, if any of you have ever eaten with Jay, you know that he isn't a very good eater (when it is time to eat) at the table. He just doesn't have the time to sit. Well, tonight he started in right away and he began working on his food.
I then looked over and this is the seen I saw.

Check out his eyes and facial expression on his face.
Now you may ask, "What the heck is that?" That was our words exactly.
Jay - "This my avacado sandwhich."
mom - "What?"
Jay - Yes mommy this my avacado sandwhich.

The sandwhich is a piece of garlic toast, covered with the dry angel hair pasta, with french dressing on top and then another piece of toast on top of that. Where he came up with an avacado sandwhich, I am not sure. Furthurmore, how does he know what an avacado is in the first place? (I bet his Auntie Jen introduced him to that one) Don't ask me?
All I know is that he was pretty proud of what he had made all by himself.



1 comment:

  1. WELL.... SOMEONE has to introduce him to foods you don't eat! :) Avocados are at the top of the best foods EVER!!!! haha... I love it. (I would guess the avocados came from our night of burritos - the guacamole.)

    ReplyDelete