Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our baby is in Preschool!

Meet my teachers Nichole and Kelly! Even though I am a bit reluctant to go to school everyday, these two reassure my mom that I really do love it once I get there. I am going to have a lot of fun and learn so much with these girls.


September 14th, 2010 my first day of preschool!

Here I am complete with my backpack, favorite blankie and my stuffed buddy.
Daddy dropped me off and got these pictures for mommy. She was a little sad that she did not get to drop me off, since she has never missed any of our first days. She can not believe that I am already big enough to start school. I think she didn't drop me off because she knew that she would start crying or something.

Last week we learned about the Letter Aa.

Even though mommy did not believe my teacher, I really made some of these A's. She was a little frustrated that I really could do it, because I never want to write at home. Look closely at the fourth letter on each line, it really does look like an Aa.

Here is my very first art project from preschool. My apple tree has all of my family on it. I painted the blue paper and glued all of the pieces on by myself.
Mommy and daddy think I did a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment