Friday, June 25, 2010

It is Official, they did it!!!!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL.......THEY WON!!!!
A couple of weeks back we finally heard officially that Joel and Jerrin were State Champions!! They bowled together in the Parent/Youth Bowling State Tournament that was held at Paragon Lanes, in Dickinson last March and they are now Texas bound.

The two will compete in Euless, Texas July 28th-August 1st in the International Parent/Youth Bowling Tournament. Besides earning a berth into this prestigious tournament they also won quite the prize package, which includes all their meals, motel rooms, and money to cover the gas to get them to Texas.
Jerrin is so excited to compete with his dad again, and to travel so far, but he is super excited to visit Six Flags Over Texas while he is there. Tickets to the theme park were also included in the prize package. Check out this site if you would like to read the interview that the Casselton Reporter did about the two. Look Here it will be on B4.
(On this section of the paper you will also be bale to read about other people in our family and what they are active in. John-Legion, Mom-Optimist)

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Way to Go Joel and Jerrin! Best of Luck in Texas and Have a Blast at Six Flags! What an awesome Father/Son Activity for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I'm so excited that you are all coming down here and that you'll be in my area!!!! I hope that Jer is also excited to see me and not just all the festivities LOL!!! But, I know at 9, I'd probably be excited about those other things too...I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!! LOVE YOU AND CONGRATS JOEL AND JERRIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was a great article in the Reporter! Very cool! I'm excited for you all! You are going to have a great time.... and, I will thoroughly enjoy my time with Jay and John - promise, I will help take VERY good care of them! :)

    ReplyDelete