Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Congratulations Gracie Rae!!

Our little girl had quite a surprise last Friday when Mr. Bastian, our principal, announced her name on the intercom as the March Student of the Month. Our Elementary School has a program in which each grade level picks a student for each month of the school year. These students are picked for a variety of different reasons. I will add the reasons Gracie was selected later. I forgot to write it down today. She was pretty excited and so very proud to tell mom and dad about her accomplishments.

She was also excited for one of her favorite little buddies, because he too was selected as the Student of the Month. The only difference, was that he was selected for the Kindergarten class. I had them pose together for a quick photo today and boy, don't they look proud.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Gracie!!! When I heard your name called, I was SO happy for you! You are such a hard worker and caring person! You deserve it!!!

    Way to go Gracie! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Gracie and Alex!

    G - I am so proud of you!!! I know you are such a great kiddo, but isn't it exciting when other people notice too!?!? Keep it up, Gracie Lou Hoo!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one PROUD Grandma!!! Keep up the GREAT work, Gracie Rae and have fun in school!!!

    ReplyDelete