Monday, March 1, 2010

Taking something that is not yours is NEVER good!

I know that I have many older posts to catch up on, but I just have to share one of the funniest things I have ever seen Jaylen do. It was time for bed and Jayl decided he wanted to stay in Johnny B's room tonight, since he had gone back to his mom's and would not be back for the evening. Jaylen likes to stay in John's room when he is not home.
I continued to tuck Jaylen in, when he decided that he needed a drink before bed. I went downstairs to get a glass of water, when all of a sudden I heard little running feet above me and a rather loud bang. I hurried back upstairs to see what the matter was, only to find Jay bellied up to the bathroom sink spitting something out. I did not know what was going. I was a little nervous until he turned and looked at me. Oh how I wish that I would have had a camera on me, because the look on his face was hysterical.
I immediately received a "Sorry mommy" from the guilty boy, but I still did not know what he had done. I then asked him what was all over his face and his response cracked me up, I couldn't help but giggle. "That is yucky mommy, John's candy is yucky!" He continued to spit out the chocolate in the sink and almost shook from the taste. Jaylen had discovered that John had left an opened bag of Valentine's candy on his headboard that was just to tempting for him. What he did not know, was that he was going to get his first taste of dark chocolate. Needless to say, he may have learned a valuable lesson tonight. If you steal candy from someone without asking, it is bound to taste YUCKY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME story! What a moment!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that's a GREAT Slice of Life Challenge starter... day one down... 30 to go! I think you should join!!!! There are GIVEAWAYS! :) In case you want to give it a shot: www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com

    You can thank me later! :)

    ReplyDelete