Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a Big Kid Now!!!!

I just could not help it, I had to get this photo!!! I know it is probably wrong of me and maybe even a little sick, but I was very careful not show anything incriminating and that he had no idea I was taking the photo. To me this is priceless and is worth a million bucks.

My baby is potty trained. The same kid that when he turned three just a short month ago would not tell us he was three when asked his age, because he had heard mommy say "When you are three you will have to go on the potty like a big boy and go to school." too many times. He refused to be three. Then all of a sudden last weekend with a little help from his Auntie Amy, decided to take the big leap and become big boy. Jay Bird we are so proud of you and are excited to see your next accomplishment, now that you are a BIG BOY! You are changing and growing up so fast. Congratulations, we love you very much.

1 comment: