Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My clean up week is fun for some!

The expression on Jaylen's face just does not do justice to the absolute surprise and excitement he felt when he walked out to the suburban this morning. You see, some littel scavengers had been out sometime during the night to decorate our lawn. Jaylen walked over to the display in our front lawn and immediately his mouth dropped open. He could not figure out what was going on and all I could do was shake my head, because I knew exactly what was going on.
We had some visitors either right after we went to bed or bright and early this morning.

This colorful, happy little fellow was who greeted us this morning.
He was joined by a variety of things that are needed to just relax on the lawn on a nice spring morning. We had a lawn chair, umbrella, coffee cup, a pail with a friend inside
and something that could pass as a little table.

I did not get a very good photo of our new lawn art, but I did capture a quick photo of the smiles that it brought to our faces. Thank you so much to the Clean Up Week Capers for another job well done. (I did hear rumor from a little boy in my class that you may have decorated more than one lawn this time. Hmmmmm, I wonder how he knew about the whole thing? It wouldn't be because his mother was the Queen Caper would it?

Thank you girls not only for the smiles, but also for the fact that Jaylen has a new fish and butterfly net to use this summer and it was FREE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.... should I be jealous?!?!?! However, I do wonder how the capers pulled it off, and you mentioned something making me think there were multiple females... why did I think there was a female and a male (that may have left their children sleeping in an unattended house????)???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome neighbors we have!!!!!

    ReplyDelete