Sunday, May 16, 2010

This is ridiculous!!!!!

I am so far behind on our fmily blog, that I have decied to do a post to say..... many of the posts that are before this one have been added just so you know that I have been keeping up on everything, I just have not had the time to write on each one. I have titled a post everytime we we have something worthy, posted the photos, but have not taken the time to write the captions or explain what was going on.
So.....you may have to be creative and add your own captions for awhile, just be nice, some photos may be difficult to figure out. Enjoy the posts and know that I will be back to fill things in as soon as I am done keeping up with my school blog.

Love you all!!!!
(Sorry Jen but this is what will make me sain and get these posted.)
** Make sure to scroll down if you think you have already seen a post. I try to put mine in order as things happened, not how very long it takes me to get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment